Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: Something special. . .

Corvette
2003 50th Annversary Red coupe, beautiful !
I don't own a C7, but I wish you who o, all smooth and exciting performance. But I just wanted to give some of you younger guys a little insight to this creation of General Motors. I have a 1SC 2003 Corvette, and I get "Car & Driver" and "Motor Trend" and I hope all of you have been able to watch 'Motor Week" on the velocity channel with host john Davis. And now it's the end of February and for the third time, the leading story and the cover shot on each publications has been the C7 Corvette. And I gotta tell you, and I'm 62, I never seen so much accolades and praise coated over a pro verdicts from writer and automotive journalist. ( And keep in mind the base model is the only one out on the front lines.) I'm afraid to think what the ZO6 is going to be planting it's dagger into.

Every magazine I've even looked at has this test drive or that road tests. And everyone comes back with just plain old American pride. You can read it in their words. occasionally someone will bring a comparison to a 'Porsche 911, 939' or a 'Ferrari' but that kind of display is promptly dismissed as the price of a brand New 2014 Corvettes is about 1/3 of less of the other two compotators . In the case of Ferrari, you can jut about of being able to buy a new Corvette for use every other day for what you would pay for one Ferrari. And I'm quite sure their are those who will buy a brand new Ferrari or a New Porsche super car just because they have to display how much money they have. and let the children have their Corvette ! Well with what I'm reading, when they leave the lodge, and a Corvette comes up behind them. . . They will be wise to pull over to the right lane or risk getting a royal community spanking per mile. So to all of you who now have you new concept C7 I hope you enjoy it fully. And when I tooling down the road I'll be sure to get the heck out of your way, you now own the road ! It's official and all of the motor rags have nothing but praise for the new Corvette.

I'm almost scared to think what the ZR1 is going to be . . . ! :w

Thanks for your kind words. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom