Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Source for C3 Seat Belt Refurbishing

68BigBlock

Corvette
1968 Corvette Coupe- 427/390
I'm looking for vendors out there, other than Snake-Oyl Products, who are capable of and which some of you may have direct experience with supplying high quality / refurbished seat belts on a C3; 1968 to be specific.

I have the dark orange interior which Snake-Oyl claims they cannot do, plus I'm not overly pleased with their quality/ customer friendly business model ....they lack a lot on the latter. Long story.

Any "other" recommendations would be appreciated. I'm redoing my interior completely as part of a complete restoration, and I'm looking to have the seat belts brought back to life from a looks, functionality, webbing, and spec label -- belts in car are original.

Thanks in advance.

:Steer

I'm looking for vendors out there, other than Snake-Oyl Products, who are capable of and which some of you may have direct experience with supplying high quality / refurbished seat belts on a C3; 1968 to be specific.

I have the dark orange interior which Snake-Oyl claims they cannot do, plus I'm not overly pleased with their quality/ customer friendly business model ....they lack a lot on the latter. Long story.

Any "other" recommendations would be appreciated. I'm redoing my interior completely as part of a complete restoration, and I'm looking to have the seat belts brought back to life from a looks, functionality, webbing, and spec label -- belts in car are original.

Thanks in advance.

:Steer
Try This site: eric@seatbeltsolutions.com I've used them for my '72. Very good service from Florida.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom