Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

south bend , ind

Went to it last year, fairly interesting and fairly large

South Bend

don't forget the College Football Hall of Fame in downtown South Bend....very interesting if your into college football

I will only be there until sunday morning but thanks for the info

Leaving in the morning .. going to bowling green.. corvette museum first.. then to south bend ind and then to ft belvoir , va and then to charlotte n.c.

Anyone want to meet while i am in these places

That is what I like about this board, the community of friends willing to assist those who are coming into their state.

How's the rain fall this year in South Bend. I'm a former South Chicago Suburb resident who had friends in South Bend many years ago. Spent some time roaming around there.

The trip is short,
enjoy the ride,
Denny

I'm a former South Burber too. Where are you from?

Leaving in the morning .. going to bowling green.. corvette museum first.. then to south bend ind and then to ft belvoir , va and then to charlotte n.c.

Anyone want to meet while i am in these places

When will you be in South Bend?

I'm in Osceola!

I'm a former South Burber too. Where are you from?
Born and raised in Harvey, Ill. But I escaped to Arizona in 1988. Don't tell anyone, they might still be looking for me.:)

The trip is short,
enjoy the ride,
Denny

Born and raised in Harvey, Ill. But I escaped to Arizona in 1988. Don't tell anyone, they might still be looking for me.:)

The trip is short,
enjoy the ride,
Denny

Strange! I was born and raised in Harvey too. I graduated from Thornton and went to Arizona State. I've been around since then - just moved from Tempe to North Carolina. I'm enjoying Summer for a change. I was back a few weeks ago for TTHS reunion...it's only a days drive from here.

BTW - I doubt if anyone now in Harvey is looking for either of us.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom