Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Spark Plug Wires

Corvette
1980 L82 Silver and Clairet
I'm looking for some ideas on routing spark plug wires. I've used the stock location of down the back of the block, thru the channel, to the plugs, but this no longer works for me.:r I would love to run them on top with brackets, but there are soooo many out there I can't decide what would work best.:confused Some pictures would be great, along with the manufacture of the brackets or system your using.
Thanks

Ron

Hey Bro........

Not sure who makes mine, bought them used but I like them. I'll show you when I see you this week in Carlisle:beer

Great Lou, I'm looking to get something that doesn't have use the bolts on the valve covers. I had them on my Camaro years ago and they never seemed to stay tight, but those where the days before loctite, and the brains to clean the bolt holes of all the oil!

Damn........

I replied to this and never posted it. Well, in a word, I'll show you AND hand you the keys to the 62, you draw your own conclusions. I owe you big time after last year and you can't hurt it any more than I do, hell, that's why I built it the way I did. Besides, I don't get to ride in the passenger seat very much, I don't give the keys up as often as I do the rides and I figure after what you did for me last year, you have an open account with me Bro.;) :beer

Rowdy1 said:
I replied to this and never posted it. Well, in a word, I'll show you AND hand you the keys to the 62, you draw your own conclusions. I owe you big time after last year and you can't hurt it any more than I do, hell, that's why I built it the way I did. Besides, I don't get to ride in the passenger seat very much, I don't give the keys up as often as I do the rides and I figure after what you did for me last year, you have an open account with me Bro.;) :beer
Not sure about driving someones pride and joy:Steer but the ride would make my day! I'll be at the hotel Thurs. night to check you guys out, and have some cool :beer drinks with you all!

Bob Chadwick said:
I went with the R&M Specialties looms.
plug_wires_passenger_side.jpg
Bob, that looks good! I'll have to check it out more at the show. I've been following some of the things you have been doing to the car over the last year on the board, we'll have to talk this weekend, I would love to here what you think of all the improvements.

Tweek said:
Bob, that looks good! I'll have to check it out more at the show. I've been following some of the things you have been doing to the car over the last year on the board, we'll have to talk this weekend, I would love to here what you think of all the improvements.

Tweek,

We can talk but the car is down on the south end of Atlanta. I don't think I'll be getting it back for another 45 days or so.

Bob

Very Similar

Mine are very close to the ones Bob is using. See you real soon:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom