Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Speaking of the CF and their 'censorship', what's new with #29 anyway?

Personally, I thibk we should let this sleeping dog lie. The issue is resolved for the Florida owner, and I don't see any value in continuing to beat this horse.

I agree to a point.
The only value is to make the consequences so severe that no one else will think about doing the same thing to our hobby. This hobby is very small, when it comes right down to it. Once you betray it, your'e out in the cold. People don't forget this type of thing easily. And if you own a real 53, it really pisses you off.

I agree to a point.
The only value is to make the consequences so severe that no one else will think about doing the same thing to our hobby. This hobby is very small, when it comes right down to it. Once you betray it, your'e out in the cold. People don't forget this type of thing easily. And if you own a real 53, it really pisses you off.

There is a lot of things in this hobby that are legally questionable. Changing engines, changing frames, rebodying cars are all accepted practices, but many states require title adjustments when these things happen. How many of us actually do the title work that is required under many state laws?

The Corvette community won't soon forget this incident, but we need to keep the "authorities" out of it.

I say......stop talking about it...but keep it mind when doing business.

Well, tell ya what....

Roger is more than willing to pay to have me and a group of experts come out and inspect his car.

So, if I get the vacation time from work and I decide to go - I think you should come with me. In fact, I think a bunch of you should come with me.

By the way: Tim A - if you would like to talk to Roger - I have his phone number. He's more than willing to talk to you and answer any questions you have about his #029.

I have a few issues with some of the pics of the #029 down in FL - but I don't feel confident enough to comment on them because my knowledge of '53's is pretty limited.

So why don't we all just take two weeks out of our schedules and go on a little field trip to Indiana and then to Florida.

Let's just get this whole train wreck out in the open already rather than posting one liners telling me that the pictures don't prove a thing.

If you want to impress me - copy each pic here and explain to me why each pic doesn't prove a thing. ;shrug

You asked for pics - and I took two friggin hours out of my busy day to scale them down, upload them and give them descriptions - and you go and post a quick sentence telling me they don't prove a thing?

You're welcome. :eyerole
Whatever happened to the Indianna trip ?

Gary ;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom