Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Speedline Lingerie bra questions

kingman

Corvette
2002 Torch Red Coupe
Hi

I am going to be buying one used! What should l look for and is there really more then one generation as far as how it attaches to the front?

What hardware should it come with and can l but the hardware directly from Speedline if needed?

Thanks

If you're talking "Speed Lingerie" bras, there are mounting brackets, hook tape and other pieces of hardware that are needed to install the bra. Check out SpeedLingerie.com | World’s finest automotive bra click on the Corvette link, then the C5 link and scroll down to the bottom of their product list - you'll find 3 items needed for installing a Speed Lingerie bra on a C5.

Mine has two pieces of some type of plastic that use existing screw holes on the front part of the fender. I don't recall if it came with longer screws or not. I can tell you the bra is one pain in the rear to put on.

Mine has two pieces of some type of plastic that use existing screw holes on the front part of the fender. I don't recall if it came with longer screws or not. I can tell you the bra is one pain in the rear to put on.

Hi

I plan l getting the new generation bra but will only use it on long trips and not around town.
Is it a pain the first time or all the time

Thanks

Alan

I've had it for 3-4 years and used it 3-4 times and its a struggle every time. They suggest leaving it in the sun to warm up before you put it on and that does help. Once on it definitely does not flop around.

Like you, I use my Speed Lingerie bra for trips and not around town. It can be difficult to stretch and get on the mounting plates. I actually removed a 1/16" from the mounting plates to give a little more room without effecting the way it fits and I found that 2-3 minutes in the dryer warms it up quite nicely and much faster than lying it in the sun.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom