Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Spring Cleaning

Corvette
'13 427 60th vert - '21 Silver Flare Coupe - CTS V Wagon(4-door Vette)
The "Tuna Sport" hasn't seen much driving over the winter. What with temps below 50 and Pilot SuperSport tires, I usually leave it in the garage. Well, Spring has sprung (I hope) and car show season is starting. So, I pulled out the Tuna Sport this week and cleaned it. Here's pictures to prove it:

TSport1.jpg

TSport2.jpg

TSport3.jpg

It's 5 and 1/2 years old now with nearly 50,000 miles. The LS7 is still screaming and I'm still having fun with it. That's what I bought it for anyway.
There's going to be a Corvette Show down in Lawton, OK this Saturday but the temps are going to be low - 35 at sunrise and, maybe 50 by early afternoon. The Michelin Pilot SuperSports don't like cold roads or temps below 40, so, it may stay in the garage. I hope not.
I'm hoping the weather guessers are wrong.

First as I've often said "Good Guys "drive white .Fine looking motor machine :thumb Also have memories of Lawton OK

In Maine I call April 1st as coming out day and this year it worked out but she has to go back because of pending sleet and freezing rain.

Seems the weather guessers are going to be right this time!

I’ve always wished those clowns were paid on commission/performance.

And the Tunasport was a no show, but Tuna was there!

I guess I'm a fair weather show person. 40 degrees and 25 MPH winds were not fun. And I take the tire tread cracking warning seriously on my SuperSport tires.
I did get to visit for a while and see a new C7 ZR1 and say hi to a few friends before heading home.

I guess I'm a fair weather show person. 40 degrees and 25 MPH winds were not fun. And I take the tire tread cracking warning seriously on my SuperSport tires.
I did get to visit for a while and see a new C7 ZR1 and say hi to a few friends before heading home.

I think that those winds were gusting to 45 or so.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom