Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

SSR GT3 Wheels

VIPERKLR

Corvette
1999 Pewter Roadster
Hi all,

New member here. I was looking to see if anyone is running a wheel from SSR (GT3 satin model) sold by the Tire Rack?
I want to put a set of these in 18x9.5/19x11 sizes on my car but I have not been able to get a consistent answer from Tire Rack on whether I can use my stock pressure sensors on them. Any experience here with that brand? I am kind of surprised with the lack of info from Tire Rack as they have been A-1 in service/knowledge in the past.

Thanks..Joe

Does it fit? The website won't provide info the C5. I really like SSR. They make some of the best lightweight wheels for my 89 CRX. I'm hoping they make something light for the C5 too.

Just yesterday I found someone that has straps to allow you to fit tire pressure sensors onto any wheel.

If you do get the SSR wheels, please weigh them and post the info, or email it to me.

Tire Rack does sell them to fit the C5. The sizes are 18x9.5 fronts and 19X11 rears with 275's up front and 295's out back. In some of their ads you can see a 50th anniversary model with the SSR GT3 satin's on. It looks good.

Good luck. I'm still deciding between those and the new CCW 19 inch front and rear package offered by West Coast Corvettes. Pricing is similar.

..Joe

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom