Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Stalker Front End from Mid America

BigRed

Corvette
1985 Bright Red Rocket
Has anyone actually seen this thing in real life? Ive only seen the front. I actually really like it also it has grills in it for cooling and intake possibly.

I need to know if the new bumber makes my car longer and does it look junky? From the front it looks great but I want it to look good at all angles.

Thanks Ken I just saw it now....NOPE Looked wicked in the pictures front FULL Frontal view but from the side it does resemble a Mad Max version of the FireBird. (Plus Imagine your side pipes with it) <---That'd be what my car would look like!! Ewwww

:t :t :t :t :t :t

I saw this in real life on a car when I was on vacation in Florida. The car actually had the entire stalker package through (bumper, side panels, rear bumper, wing). I thought it was awesome. When I pick up my C4, the first thing I'm doing is adding the stalker kit.

As for the bumper, it's not as muscular as it looks in that mid america picture, it has more of a sporty look. Better fitting to a 'Vette. I think it might look a little out of place by itself though. The rest of the car isn't 'loud' enough for it IMO.

BTW, here's the company that makes it, if that helps: http://acivette.com

I agree with Big Red. The picture in Mid America makes the front end look good but after seeing the whole kit I don't care for it. I do like the non pop-up headlights and have to agree with some people on the other thread that they look much better on the striped Vette than the solid. I'm hoping that at different angles they'll look as good on the solid as the striped because I plan on putting a set on my car. It will improve the gas mileage and top end speed slightly. How much I don't know but I imagine not much. The thing that bothers me about my headlights is that they are so loud when you turn them off. I work grave shift and drive my car daily so it sees plenty of nightime use and I've had people turn around and look to see what the noise was when I turn off the headlights. It's embarrasing. You make a grand entrance in your gorgeous car and it makes that god awful grinding noise. I don't know if my gears or worn or not but the car only has 44k on it so I hope not.

In case anyone was interested, since I haven't seen any other hi-qual pics:

svette.jpg

Hehehe That guy has my wheels hehehe

Im not sure If I like the quality of those fibreglass pieces they use. Aside from my personal preference and this is MHO but look at the waves from the replaced panels.....Oooooo Could you imagine this car black?

:eek:

WAIT he had them chromed!!! GOOD IDEA... Im looking into that (Can't afford new ones yet hehehe)

Going to a new thread on this.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom