Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Still with Problems!

topace

Corvette
1993 Artic White Coupe
Hi Team

My 1993 still won't start it crank but it will not start. Now I don't have pressure on the Fuel Rail. Fuel Pump sounds, relay works (it does the click) What I'm missing. Should I change the oil pressure sensor and the sensor on top? Any help will be really appreciate.

check and make sure you have b+ and ground at the sender if you do ,you need a pump did you install a pressure gage and see if anything is going on you need to start with the basics Steve

STILL STILL NO RUN

HI TEAM!!!!!

STILL MY 1993 WONT RUN I REPLACE THE OPTI-SPARK AND NOW IT START AND FEW SECOND LATER IT DIES. FUNNY THING WHEN I CONNECT MY SCANNER TO THE ECM IT FAIL TO CONNECT. COULD NOW IT WILL BE THE ECM THAT AGAIN DIE. ANY SUGGESTION IS WELCOME.

Hi Team

My 1993 still won't start it crank but it will not start. Now I don't have pressure on the Fuel Rail. Fuel Pump sounds, relay works (it does the click) What I'm missing. Should I change the oil pressure sensor and the sensor on top? Any help will be really appreciate.

Stick a paper clip in the ALDL hookup. See what you get on the dash readout.

84_93_code_display.JPG

No codes on the dash, fan start so it was good connection but no codes

No codes on the dash, fan start so it was good connection but no codes
Ok now connect A to G and check for codes on the CCM. They will read out on the speedo. You may have a bad connection causing your problem. Just went through 3 weeks of chasing an intermittent short. Turned out to be the prong connections on the CCM. What a nightmare.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom