Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Stupid Grin

Marv02

Corvette
1986 C-4 Corvette
Stupid Grin.
I installed my 383 about 7 or 8 months ago been tweaking in every chance I can getting it fined tuned including chasing oil leaks coolant leaks the ones you can’t see where it’s leaking but what under the car when you move out of the garage to take it for a spin you see the spot on the ground and when you look under the car you see the residue but can’t find where it coming from.
Nut and bolting things to make sure they have not gotten loose after the new motor, transmission rebuilding the suspension.
After driving the slow comfortable quite family full size SUV every time I jump into the Vett and take for a drive it puts a Stupid grin on my face every time you touch the gas and it put you in the seat every time you go into or coming out of a corner the car just fun to drive.
It’s been kind of a tough last 2 years of owning the car it was on jacks for almost over a year on and off 1st motor I put in was a bad motor, Had the transmission rebuilt 3 times and every time they made worse than before, Over heating Issues But after hitting all the brick walls it was worth all the headaches cut knuckles saying to myself what next is going to go wrong.
This for all you rebuilding your C4 don’t give up after you’re all done and your saving account is empty LOL and you work all the bugs out you be glad you did.
But don’t forget it a machine don’t let get the best of you and it a machine it will break again one of these days.

It sounds like you've done a tremendous job on your C4 Marv. Glad to hear that all your hard work is finally paying off and you can drive your Vette instead of work on your Vette!
Enjoy!
And remember: Keep the shiny side up! ;)
:wJane Ann

In 2012, hopefully, we're all going to spend more time drivin' our Vettes and grinning stupidly!!!:happyanim:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom