Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Stupid Question about Radio!

wackshow

Corvette
1981 White Coupe
Okay, so who knows how to set the clock on the radio...? I feel so silly asking, but I can't figure it out for the life of me and I haven't bought an owner's manual yet.

On that note, anyone know a good place (other than eBay!) to get an owner's manual as well as an assembly manual?

...On that note, anyone know a good place (other than eBay!) to get an owner's manual as well as an assembly manual?

All the Corvette aftermarket providers carry reproduction owner's manuals and the AIMs. Pick your favorite provider and order one of each.

:)

My radio started acting funny Sunday. It's the original digital AM/FM stereo with 8-track. It creeps from the station I had it on by just a few numbers and then sometimes it just goes completely out by jumping to 113.7 which is not a station because it doesn't have any volume and you can't change the dial to anything else. Then Monday night I went to look at it closer and it was working fine. After a few minutes it quit again and went back to 113.7. Is that an error code of some kind? Also the clock loses time too. How can a digital clock loose time? Any ideas?

I'd replace the radio.
There are many aftermarket choices.

COO-COO CLOCK!

I replaced my radio a few years ago and it runs fast, about 5 minutes a month, go figure. PG.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom