Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Subfixer's Garage Update 9/28

Subfixer

Corvette
1964 White Roadster
I haven't posted in a while... been kinda busy. My wife went back to work, so I've been doing everything myself for the last few weeks.
I can now say that it is "officially" a garage. The building is weathertight and my 64 is in there. Should finish the siding and trim this week and then put in the electrical. Here's how it looks so far:
garage18.jpg

garage19.jpg

garage20.jpg

LQQKing good :upthumbs

Timing is everything ;) (got the 64 in the GARAGE!!)

Bud

Looks good!

I see that you even have a moat with a drawbridge to get the Vette in and out of the garage! Cool idea!

Bill

Nice garage. :upthumbs

Very nice garage subfixer,I also like your 'moat' and 'drawbridge'.

Dave

The "moat" and "drawbridge" were necessary to get the car in and out until the new driveway is installed. Still have 3 weeks to wait for the paving guys to get here. I put the car in for the first time just before the hurricane (which turned out to be nothing up here). With all the rain and wind we have gotten up here in the last couple of weeks, the garage and it's contents remain dry. So far, so good.

No electrical yet. Have to dig the trench out from the house. Going to do that in conjuntion with the deck build in the next few weeks.

John,
My in-laws are travelling through your part of the country right now towing a 40ft house on wheels. They started in southern CA and didn't bring the necessary clothing for cold weather. My wife and I have been having fun with them every time they mention the cooler temps up there. Now they are stopping to wait out the snow before going up through Canada on the way to Nova Scotia, then down to see us in southern CT.
Have fun in the snow...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom