Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sumitomo HTR Z II

Beobachter

Corvette
2006 Daytona Sunset Orange Roadster 1961 R/W
Any members tried these new tiresSumitomo HTR Z II
on their C5? They look and sound great in all the recent reviews. Older version had a sidewall problem.

Let me know what you know.
Thanks

Yeah, who said there is no free lunch. Less than $450 with shipping for C5 front & rear. Any experience with them??

I have a 96 LT-4 that I bought with sumitomo HTR Z's on it. 315-35-17's rear and 275-45-17 front. I only drive it in the summer( that's all there good for) But man do they grip. Quiet and ride nice, wearing excellent,I drive it every day and when Ifinally need new ones those are what I'm going back to. In fact on my wife's 99 that car has pilot's and I don't like them, I feel there noisy and Idon't feel as confident standing on the corner's. When it's time for new rubber for her's I'm going with sumitomo.:Steer

I put a set on my 99 this spring, but it's too early to report on wear. These are a big change for me since they replaced the runflats. So far the ride noise is down, they grip great and the overall ride is comfortable. I read the reviews and figured they were worth a try.

:w
Guy

I had sumo's on my C4.Nice tires.The C5 sumo tread pattern looks sweet

I just purchased a full set of these Falkens for my car, 4 and a half star rating out of 5 stars for grip, tread wear, and all weather driving. high speed rated of course, got thru www.Discounttire.com $542 all 4 plus road hazard protection, I put the 451's on the front and 452's on the rear. :w

bc42_1_b.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom