Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sunday Night Chat in the Solid Axle Lounge

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Just a quick FYI to all Corvette Action Center Members, there is a
Chat scheduled for 9:00 pm EST in the <a href="/forums/chat.php">Solid Axle Lounge</a>, this coming Sunday night. All members are welcome to pop in and say "hi".

Be advised that the chat room is a Java Chat, and you will be prompted to download a quick Java Applet so that the chat room can load in your web browser. When prompted, just select "Yes" and you should be all set.

Join us everybody--we'll all be there! :upthumbs

That is, I will if I get back from the drag strip in time. ;)

ill try to be there, but if i am ill be afk alot, i mean this is sunday night TV ur up aganst, and noone has yet beat the Sopranos! saturday nite is like party nite and stuff, so maby a week day would be better to have the chat?

is the Solid Axle Lounge open for business at all hours? I've been a little afraid of opening that door again... kind of like stepping into the mens locker room...
no nudity or profanity or anything, just this big hush fell over the room. or so I imagined. and its so REAL TIME! :cool

The Solid Axle Lounge is available to the membership at any time. And please Tammy, don't feel as though you are putting anybody off by your presence; everyone is always at their best behavior anyhow, they just act like tough guys to put on a show. :L

Of course, then there's me... You can take the boy out of the country, but... :eyerole

_ken :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom