Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Supercharger intake tubing - chrome or brushed

Kid_Again

Corvette
65 SB Roadster, 66 BB Coupe
looking for a source of 3 1/4" tubing for my vortech supercharger...i want to extend the air filter away from the headers.....i need probably 2 12" straights and one 45* and silicone sleeves to hold it all together

thanks!

looking for a source of 3 1/4" tubing for my vortech supercharger...i want to extend the air filter away from the headers.....i need probably 2 12" straights and one 45* and silicone sleeves to hold it all together

thanks!

...i found (then lost) a site which advertised chrome 3.5" OD pipe but found these guys -> http://www.jagsthatrun.com/index.html

...bought the raw aluminum tubing, couple of 45's and some clamps...the breather end terminates with the K&N conical filter that came with the Vortech setup and it pulls air from the driver's side gill, goes back to the blower through about 18" of tubing and a 45* to straighten everything out...looks like plenty of clearance for the z-arm (i know, it's a bell crank:eyerole) and I can mount it to the windshield washer bottle mount with rubber mounts....now, the question is whether to sparkly powder coat it or go for chevy orange to match the cutouts on the blower box...decisions, decisions

..i'm on the wrong PC so i'll have to upload a picture later

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom