Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

T-Top chrome strips



I've been restoring my '72 for over a year now and it looks like
it's going to be ready for paint in a few days....the shop just told
me they accidentally sanded and dented my t-top chrome strips.
Does anyone know of a source for new ones, I've looked all over
the place, but it looks like my local yard may be my only option.
Any help would be appreciated.
take it easy,
t-top strips

I've seen both the chrome that fits across top of windshield/centerbar and those at front/rear edges t-tops at the eBay Motors auction site www.ebay.com and several of the corvette specialty vendors have them...like most things...pricey!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors


MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Top Bottom