Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

T-Tops and center caps for sale

damoroso

Corvette
1981 Big Block
Driver’s side top is in very good condition and has no issues. The passenger side top’s glass; frame and seal are in very good condition however the glass has delaminated from the frame in the front left corner. The delaminating is approximately 4 inches in length and causes the top to site high on the car and of course won’t seal. There’s RTV in the gap currently. I’m told you can have these re-bonded at a glass shop. I'd like $650 for the set, buyer to pay the shipping.

I also have a set of center caps for 82 wheels all in very good condition, looking for $40.

Top are sold thanks!

Driver’s side top is in very good condition and has no issues. The passenger side top’s glass; frame and seal are in very good condition however the glass has delaminated from the frame in the front left corner. The delaminating is approximately 4 inches in length and causes the top to site high on the car and of course won’t seal. There’s RTV in the gap currently. I’m told you can have these re-bonded at a glass shop. I'd like $650 for the set, buyer to pay the shipping.

I also have a set of center caps for 82 wheels all in very good condition, looking for $40.

What are the numbers on the tops? 94A,89.6, 1131????????????

The numbers in the rear outer corner are AS.3, 2683, DOT 18 and M89.6.

Hope this helps!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom