Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Targa Top Value

D

DMGroh

What's an appropriate price for the later version (89-96) tinted targa top? What's an appropriate price for the same version solid top?

I found one here....solid top for around $400. Shipping is expensive. I priced the new tinted tops for about 6 to $800.00 shopping around.

do you eBay??
i see them there all the time!! for less then those prices.

I got one from Astro Tops(?) for about $800 new.

tigmaned said:
do you eBay??

Last week, one went there for about upper 6 - 700 bux :eek painted top

tigmaned said:
do you eBay??

I bought a used painted top off eBay, the guy's listing said small chip on rear corner. Here's what I got:
notachip.jpg

I appealed the case for buyer protection saying the listing was deceptive and lost the case. I would never try to get another one off eBay...

Just my 2 cents...

NPI said:
I bought a used painted top off eBay, the guy's listing said small chip on rear corner. Here's what I got:
notachip.jpg

I appealed the case for buyer protection saying the listing was deceptive and lost the case. I would never try to get another one off eBay...

Just my 2 cents...
I agree, the tops on ebay are not always as advertised. I bought 2 off ebay and both arrived damaged! Never again. Don't buy a top without actually seeing it. Guy

vetteguy said:
I agree, the tops on ebay are not always as advertised. I bought 2 off ebay and both arrived damaged! Never again. Don't buy a top without actually seeing it. Guy

Totally agree. I knew what the prices were on ebay when I posted the original question; I wanted the truth, not the BS from ebay. Thanks for the replies!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom