Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Tech threads

GTR1999

Corvette
As requested I have agreed to link my threads from DC over here so they can be used to help other corvette owners. These are geared toward the DIY'er corvette owner who may want to take on a job or just know how they can be built other then stock configurations. Some of the procedures I developed others have been around for 40 years.
Many of you know me from the other forums as I use the same name and have rebuilt many of your units.
Enjoy:upthumbs
Gary

DigitalCorvettes.com - 1/2 Shaft U-Joint install

DigitalCorvettes.com - Differential Inspection

DigitalCorvettes.com - 63-79 Pinion Seal Replacement

DigitalCorvettes.com - 63-79 Differential Yoke inspection

DigitalCorvettes.com - Posi Tuning

DigitalCorvettes.com - Differential Rebuilding, '63-'79 Iron Units

DigitalCorvettes.com - 12 bolt Differential build

DigitalCorvettes.com - 1963-1982 Steering Box Rebuilding

You got to konw your limitations!

Just a few lines to say thank you for sharing your knowledge with us "DIYers". I think I'm pretty handy but you told me I could change the drive shaft "U" joints my self but that I would need a flange for the half shafts, you saved me time and money. Same with the trailing arms and the Differential, I can't thank you enough for all the posts, even though I had to farm some of the work out at least I felt confidant that they had the knowledge, based on what you recommended, that I would get a proper repair and not be going to a "on the job traing shop"!
Happy New Year and thanks again, PG.

Wow lots of good information there. Makes me want to go buy a C-3 and get to work.:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom