Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ted Nugent: ZR-1 owner

• Thread starter Thread starter Brett
  • Start date Start date
Ted rocks, he also has a new book out. "Kill it and Grill it". He is big time into hunting his own food.

Aaron71771 said:
He is big time into hunting his own food.

I don't particularly care for hunting, but I understand a need for humans to thin the prey populations due to their natural predators being eliminated by man. If they are not thinned, they will starve from overgrazing.
If you must kill it, hunt fairly and do it with a quick, clean shot...and for heaven's sake don't let a wounded animal get away to die a miserable death.
I'd also like to point out how many wild animals die each year due to man's infringement on their territories. From things as innocuous as 6-pack soda rings, plastic bags, golf balls, tin cans and poisonous materials left available.
A quick, clean shot is prefereable to a deer with her foot stuck, infected and swollen into a tin can.

From the few things I've read and seen about Ted, he hunts in a sporting manner, meeting his prey on their terms and having to work with skill to get close to them for his shots. I appreciate that he does not waste the animal lives he takes.

I wonder how often he drives the vettes?
Out of curiosity, when a celebrity sells a vette, does that vette garner a higher price because it was owned by a celebrity? Do they become collectible, like an autograph?
Heidi

78SilvAnniv said:
Out of curiosity, when a celebrity sells a vette, does that vette garner a higher price because it was owned by a celebrity? Do they become collectible, like an autograph?

You should see the price tag on Michael Jordan's '93 ruby red ZR-1. I believe it is or was in the Volo Museum for sale in Illinois.

Jay

I have the issue of CQ somewhere in my stash....his wife and daughter both had/have Vettes of their own. LT1s at the time.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom