Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ted Nugent.

R

rhipsher

I was just watching Mtv cribbs showing Ted Nugents home. And he tells the camera guy, now lets go check out the horse power. And sitting right there first in line were two black ZR-1,s. He said it was so beautiful he just had to have two of them. I jumped off the couch and told my wife look at that. That just makes me even more proud to own one. Is that cool or what.:_rock

Very cool! :cool I'd read somewhere before that he's into Corvettes.

:wJane Ann

like your avatar , i too have a 68 mustang coupe .it a resto mod painted corvette yellow with a 377 c4 and gearvendors od . bought that car brand new. dont drive her much but will never sell her either

Yea man I love that car. I would have to say the neatest thing about the 68 is when you hit the high beam switch on the floor that little red horse in the dash lights up. In fact the mustang was sold at a dealership in Los Angeles in 1968. And the ZR-1 was sold at a dealership in Tampa bay Florida in 1990. How they both ended up in Houston Texas I'll never know. I've been restoring that car on and off for the last 12 years. Numbers matching J code 302 4V. I pulled the engine out and disessembled it all in one day by myself ready to take to the machine shop the next day. Rebuilt the transmission. Had the engine compartment media blasted and epoxy prime coated. Put all new wireing harnesses in. All new break lines. I rebuilt the entire suspension to factory. Every nut and bolt all concours original. Then reassembled the motor and dropped it back in. Put three table spoons of gas right down the Holly four barrel and on the second turn of the key the engine roared to life. Next will be the most expensive part. Body and paint. It's a labor of love. Either that or there's just something mentally wrong with me HeHe!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom