Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Terrible service at GM Dealerships

ok they actually replaced ignition lockcylinder and relearned theft system is what it says on the bill. but heres another weird thing now on my way home the retractable lights pop up on their own, then finally i was able to get them to go down after a few unsucceful tries . then after it sitting in my driveway all day wenmt to pull it in the garage the lights popped up again . I drove it around the block a few times trying to get it to go down it wouldn't then after pulling it in and taking key opuit they went down

Now im gonna call them tomm, yea i know things can happen too much of a coincidence that this never happened before and on the ride home it happens even if it was a few days later id choke it up to normal problems but on the way home this happens???

Was it cloudy and dark when they popped up? If so, the twilight setting may have reset when they reset the other things. Just a thought!! ;shrug

Hmmm thats a good thought, it did get dark this afternoon when i had picked it up and when i was pulling it in the garage it wasnt dark out yet but it was twilight around 7;30 so maybe your right ill have to check the manual and see if i can reset that hopefully its something i can redo myself

Hmmm thats a good thought, it did get dark this afternoon when i had picked it up and when i was pulling it in the garage it wasnt dark out yet but it was twilight around 7;30 so maybe your right ill have to check the manual and see if i can reset that hopefully its something i can redo myself

To disable that feature, push the "options" button on the right of your dash. The Twilight Sentinel should pop up as the first option you see in the Driver's Information Center. Press the reset button to switch it from "On" to "Off". If you decide to keep it on, you can also set a delay time to determine the amount of time they stay on after you shutdown.

Fulback,

Thanks I figured it out your right the setting twiligh was on I turned it to off.

One other problem im having that i've been having for awhile though it my passenger side door the automatic lock does not lock it does seem to open when i hit unlock on the transistor but to lock only the driver side locks. I went through the controll panel and thought i figured it out there is a display that says auto lock driver side only auto lock passenger side only or auto lock both i did put it on both but it seems still the passenger side doesnt auto lock

Thanks again

You might want to see what dealer is sponsoring your local corvette club. Usually you'll get great service and a price break

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom