Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Texas Motor Speedway - Samsung 500

:ugh

...that young Bush Boy is 1 Huge Freaking Idiot! ;squint:​
If I understood it correctly Jr. finished the race in the #5
I can understand why Jr. is the most popular driver in NASCAR and it's not all because of his father
Not upset that Burton won
I think my driver maybe on probation before the year is up

I can understand why Jr. is the most popular driver in NASCAR and it's not all because of his father
Not upset that Burton won
I think my driver maybe on probation before the year is up

Jr. is the most popular driver. I got to meet him and get his autograph at an Anheuser Busch national convention in New Orleans in May. Later that night he was tossing beads of the Clysdales hitch on Burbon Street. He is on the backside of the wagon wearing the black jacket. The guy in the white shirt is Brandon Bernstein, the driver of the Budweiser Top Fuel Dragster.

attachment.php

Juan is coming up to play in the dirt at Eldora in June for the Prelude. This is when the cup guys come to race to raise money for the Victory Junction Camp on Wednesday night before the big race weekend. There were about 17 or 20 there last year including some with no dirt experience. It's a lot of fun. I have my tickets.

Juan may get a dirt education. :L

Tom

I can understand why Jr. is the most popular driver in NASCAR and it's not all because of his father.

If Junyah had pulled that stunt (stormed-away from the car after causing a wreck, refusing an interview, then leaving the track while his crew had repaired the damage ), and Meat-Head had to drive in-relief, Junyah's critics woulda flailed the skin off his bones, but the Yeffey & Yimmie's teammate gets a free-pass.

Burton is a class-act - glad to see him contending again, and RCR re-emerging as a serious player.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom