Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Thanks for the welcome

Fine79

Corvette
1979 Bright Red Coupe
I appreciate the friendly words and still can't believe I actually own a Corvette. This deal my friend set up (fine69) happened so fast that I keep looking in the garage to make sure it wasn't a dream. I just purchased a Harley (Fatboy 2002, black in perfect condition) and had a list of upgrades I was just starting to address when this Corvette deal worked out. It will be a few years before my marraige stabilizes but we all have to have our priorities. Thanks again!!

Congrats on the 79,you will never be the same again.

I also did go into the garage several times after i purchased my 81 to see if I wasnt dreaming.

This upcoming year, when the weather turns nice,try to get to some of the cruise nights,and/or car shows in your area,even if your vette isnt "show" quality.

You will meet many great people and will experience the pride of showing off your classic.

Either way, you will enjoy your 79, and will look forward to driving it whenever you can.

By all means if you can,try to get to corvettes at carlisle the last week of August.

We went there this past August,and had a great time.

For a vette owner,it is like being a kid let loose in a candy store. Plus I got the opportunity to meet some a couple of fellow poster's on this forum.

I booked our room,right before we left Carlisle.

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in nearby Mechanicsberg.

Good location,nice place,and there is a Harley dealership a couple miles up the road. ( I also own a 2002 95cu Fatboy). on the way to the fairgrounds.

Plus the Harley plant at York is only about a half hour drive away.

Again,congrats on the purchase,and welcome to the community.

later, Ken

Hopefully all will work out, this is a first step and second maybe, joining CAC, obtain a 79 Corvette, and I do not know about this?

:upthumbs

Fine79 said:
t will be a few years before my marraige stabilizes

Welcome to the :CAC

The C3 guys are a good bunch. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

:w

Mark,

Let me add another welcome! And since you live in DC, it will be an easy drive (relatively speaking) to Carlisle, PA in August. If you've never been there, you're in for the weekend of your lifetime!!:D

Elaine

Mark,

Let me add another welcome! And since you live in DC, it will be an easy drive (relatively speaking) to Carlisle, PA in August. If you've never been there, you're in for the weekend of your lifetime!!:D

Elaine

My daughter and I went to Day 1 of 2006 Corvettes at Carlisle. It was only about an hour away. Like Ken said, it was awesome.

This year, I'll be sure to coordinate it with the CAC C-3 group. I was bummed that I missed out meeting all the guys and gals last year.

Ralph

Welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!!

Hey fine, welcome to the CAC. I also kept looking in the garage after the purchase of my '74 coupe. I would return to the house and announce that there was a corvette in the garage. I knew everything was allright the day my wife came home from shopping and exclaimed THERE'S A CORVETTE IN THE GARAGE!!!

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom