Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Thanks to Luigi!!!!

S

SurfnSun

Well I got my CD today. AWESOME is the only word I can use to describe it. Almost made me feel like I was there...almost.

Luigi, the 89 is absolutely perfect. Its one of the most gorgeous cars I have ever seen. That blue is awesome!!! Now I just need to figure a way to comfortably afford it :( We'll see......

Thanks again man. :beer

SurfnSun said:
Well I got my CD today. AWESOME is the only word I can use to describe it. Almost made me feel like I was there...almost.

Luigi, the 89 is absolutely perfect. Its one of the most gorgeous cars I have ever seen. That blue is awesome!!! Now I just need to figure a way to comfortably afford it :( We'll see......

Thanks again man. :beer
:beer :beer :beer I agree!!! I got mine and the pics are great. thanks much Luigi--I hope to be able to buy you a real beer (or 2 or 3) someday.

Many, Many Thanks!

Luigi came through, BIG TIME!!!
If I had one regret at the Callaway Reunion, it was not being able to take pictures, myself. Luigi really did an OUTSTANDING job w/ the photo CD and I really dug the labeling!
Thanks again! Chris.

Thanks a million!

Luigi

Your the best.........

The pictures were great!

It seems everyone had a great time.

Sorry I missed it but health issues would not allow me to travel.

Everyone keep up the good work and push forward the Callaway car imagine back to the top where it belongs.

Stan

Stan,

We all hope we don't have to wait another 5 years to see such a gathering of Callaway Cars. Hopefully the momentum and enthusiasm continues and you can join us at another reunion soon.

I hope you are doing better.

Your Friend,

Luigi
:cool
:w

Luigi I would like to thank you for the cd the label was great you did a great job. I look forward to meeting with everybody again. Thanks again Peter

Pete,

It was a great pleasure to meet you and the other folks there and I am only happy to have been able to take pictures to remember that awesome weekend.

See you next time...

No trailer Queen here :D

Luigi
:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom