Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Thanx Chris!

FX GS

Corvette
Formally Callaway SuperNatural Grand Sport #0001
Kudos to Chris for organizing such a fine event at Carlisle this year. The dinner Saturday night was great and it was really great to meet and talk with the "hands on" guys from Callaway.
Hope everyone had a good trip home.

Agreed... it was a fantastic time! Last time I saw CC he was helping a C12 owner do some MacGyver maneuvers to get the car into an enclosed car transporter. I think we had five? Callaways in the Celeb Pick Parade? Did we outnumber the ZR1's, 40's, 35's, etc? What a great show! Plan on it again next year!

You are both VERY Welcome - It was my pleasure to do this for everyone - I don't think a weekend could get much better than this past one :beer

FXGSHope everyone had a good trip home.
...we won't talk about the "Callaway Support Vehicle" taking a rock in the widshield :(

Hope everyone else's trip was better - I heard about the traffic in Lovettsville - Hope Luigi made his flight...

EricVonHaLast time I saw CC he was helping a C12 owner do some MacGyver maneuvers to get the car into an enclosed car transporter.

Eric, - Yeah, it was quite some doing to get the C12 into the truck :eek there were only 3" on each side of the car w/ a fingers worth of clearance under the lip

It made it in just fine though - Precision driving :upthumbs
attachment.php

Wow. The trailer for the C12 brings back some memories, looks like a trailer they use in the garment district in NYC. I was in the trucking biz for 25 years!

Many Thanks

Great job Chris from the naturally aspirated(CR-1) guys!:upthumbs Let's do it again.:D

Re: Many Thanks

Tony C. said:
Great job Chris from the naturally aspirated(CR-1) guys!:upthumbs Let's do it again.:D

Tony, I was glad you guys made it down for the weekend and it was great that you were able to make it to the dinner this year - Some neat stories were exchanged between the owners and all the Callaway Folks :upthumbs

Definately again next year :m

Chris where was the C12 from? I saw the FL plates in another post.

Another outstanding job Chris. Thanks again for all your efforts and a great time.

C12

*89x2* said:
New York - Car previously was "Celebrity Owned"

New owner bought it 3 mos. ago and told me it grabs more looks than his bright yellow Ferrari :eek

He lives on Long Island not far from Yours Truly & Carl G.Now there are 5 Callaways in the same area.WOW:eek

CONGRATS TO CHRIS!

I had a great time. In the 1.5 days I was there I managed to take some 300 pictures.

Chris Thanks for the hard work in putting it together.

I hope to burn some CD's of the event over the weekend so whoever wants a copy send me your snail-mail address to luigi@employees.org

Luigi
:cool

Chris,

Great job on organizing the events and the people. You also gave a great presentation at the banquet. My hat is off to you. I think everyone had a great time.

Luigi,

90Callaway, I, and many others have a number of additional pictures that you might want to throw onto the CD before burning it. Let us know via the forum if you would like us to send you:
a. Race Pictures
b. Secret Creeper Race Pictures
c. Secret Banquet Pictures
d. Exhibition Pictures

Steve

Steve,

Good Idea.

I will be more than happy to put anyone else's pictures on the CD. The more the better :D I think everyone who asked for a CD last year was happy with what they got.

My 300 pictures take about 134 MB (after reducing & compressing them) to a 4.5" x 6" size and with 150 pixel per inch resolution. So there is lots of space left on the CD.

Because of the amount of disk space pictures use, if anyone wants to send me pictures to include in the CD, they will have to send me a chip, CD, or even actual glossies which I can scan. E-mail and FTP will not be a practical way of getting the pictures to me because of the disk space constraints.

Even though I have lots of fun field, creeper race, and celebrity pick parade pictures, every picture is unique. So all are welcome.

Anyone interested in doing this please send me e-mail at luigi@employees.org and I will provide you my snail mail (postal)address to send them.

Also, anyone still interested in the 2002 CD, I have a couple left. Just send me your postal address to my e-mail above.

Luigi

mangusta1969 said:
Chris,

Great job on organizing the events and the people. You also gave a great presentation at the banquet. My hat is off to you. I think everyone had a great time.
Steve

Steve - Thanks for making it out to the show w/ your newly purchased Callaway :upthumbs

3 days after the show is over, I am now wishing I had wore a hat - The sunburn is getting to me (Ouch!!!!) :o

TurboLuigi said:
CONGRATS TO CHRIS!

I had a great time. In the 1.5 days I was there I managed to take some 300 pictures.

Chris Thanks for the hard work in putting it together.

I hope to burn some CD's of the event over the weekend so whoever wants a copy send me your snail-mail address to luigi@employees.org

Luigi

Luigi - My pleasure!!!!!!! Looking forward to your pictures again this year :upthumbs

Glad you made it out to the show :m

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom