Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Canadian Callaway - Montreal Auto Show Debut, w/in...

*89x2*

This weekend, the new Callaway C16 can be seen in person at the 2007 Montreal Auto Show where the car has made its Canadian debut.

The 39th Montreal International Auto Show opened late this week, and runs through Sunday January 28 at the Palais des congres with approximately 650 new vehicles on display, including 35 Canadian premieres.

Here are some C16 images:

p1180152-1167.jpg

p1180153-1168.jpg

I hope I don't look stupid again like last time I misidentified the color... hopefully this is a red C16...

I like it in red, it brings out the Pininfarina-like lines the design has. :upthumbs

The exhaust tips look much wider on this car, than other C16 and "DD" cars :cool

Neat look!

Here is another pic, sent by the cars owner. Pic was taken at the Callaway Cars display - they are w/ GM Canada! :eek :cool

attachment.php

That exhaust does look pretty wide, I like it. It actually couldn't hurt to be an inch wider :)

FANTASTIC!.....

I can't wait to see it in person.

-Luigi
:cool

Hard to guage how big this show is in comparison to the LA Auto Show where it made its World Debut - Based upon the (low) volume of internet news in Montreal, I would say a bit smaller.

I even used google.ca ;)

2007_montreal_autoshow_227.jpg

2007_montreal_autoshow_229.jpg
1x1.gif
1x1.gif

[/URL]
2007_montreal_autoshow_231.jpg

Not only do I appreciate the color on this one more, but the wheels look more traditional as well. It's a very hot ride, that's for sure. The lack of door handles really, really looks nice on the C16s.

Is Callaway planning on taking the C16 to any more auto shows this year??

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom