Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Last Detail

Corvette
1972 LT-1 Coupe w/ AC
Does anybody have experience with the above co.? I've been looking around for a center bezel and seat foam and their prices are the best I've seen. The bezel is $85, I've seen it for around $125 at all the other vendors and the seat foam (all 4 pieces) is $112, I've seen it for $139-$160
tld-corvette.com

Great company with quite a bit of history (not fly by night). I've gotten C4 stuff from them as GM original.

ted

I've been buying from them for a 1 1/2 years and have nothing but good things to say. The people are very knowledgable and they stand behind their product.

I've got both of these items in mu 77 now and am happy with the product.

Bob

They sold me every part for my restoration. If the part is not immediately available, they will phone you and ask what you would like to do. Excellent company.

Excellent service, prices. You can't go wrong. I have ordered plenty of stuff from them. Nice friendly service also.

Great company I buy from them locally in their showroom...Good prices and great service

I placed my order today online. One thing I didn't like is that they didn't provide me with a shipping quote before or after I placed the order. But I called, and they provided me with the info, also told me I'd have my stuff in 4-5 days. So I'm happy, great prices...wish they had a bigger selection!

Check with them before you order stuff from some of the other vendors. I bought my name brand rear strut camber adjustment rods from them cheaper than from the supplier whose name was on the product.

I agree,I dont know how they do it but they are always the cheapest and have excellent service.Ive been dealing with them for about 5 years and havent had one complaint.And yes you are right ,I had to buy that guage bezel last week and they were by far the cheapest.I told one of the other vendors about it and he told me I had to be lieing.:eyerole

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom