Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The NCM and Bowling Green Assembly Plant Need You!

Corvette
71 Conv. (Sold) / 98 Pewter Coupe (Sold)

BOWLING GREEN ASSEMBLY PLANT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY

Thousands of Corvettes and thousands of Corvette devotees filling the roads and highways crossing the country on a singular mission; this is life on a National Corvette Caravan and you can join in the fun, share the excitement and be part of one of the largest moving car events recorded. Caravans departing from locations across the nation will arrive in Bowling Green just in time for the National Corvette Museum's 15th Anniversary Celebration on September 3-5, 2009. In 3 previous caravans, thousands of Corvette devotees joined together from all over the globe to enjoy the experience, live the Corvette Lifestyle, create history and celebrate a unique Museum event.

Once all of these cars and their drivers arrive in Bowling Green they will join in many planned events throughout the celebration weekend. One such event is a tour of GM's Bowling Green Assembly Plant. This is where you come in. Circle City Corvette Club NCM Ambassador and Corvette Action Center member, cor123, has taken on the task of coordinating volunteers for these plant tours. If you're planning on attending the 15th Anniversary Celebration, why not go one step further and volunteer at the Assembly Plant. You will get an up-close and personal look at the plant and be helping to make this event an even bigger success.

So if you'd like to learn more, click on over to this post for details on how to volunteer.
For info on joining the celebration, visit the official 2009 National Corvette Caravan website.
:Steer

God, I wish I had read this before the celebration. My wife and I volunteered at the museum, but I would have loved to help at the assembly plant as well. ;squint:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom