Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: the sunroof doctor?

JOHNNYB

Corvette
1989 DARK MET. BLUE COUPE
hi, i came across this site, thesunroofdoctor.com and i was thinking about buying my new glass top from them but not if there junk:eek:hnoesand i was curious as to if anyone on here has bought from them in the past?

don't know 'em...

BUT !
did come across wheels america for repair or ALL type wheels allow or steel, whatever, in about 1 day turn around.
that made me feel real good...since they will have my wheels soon for a polish and repair to go on the new car,... Wheel America @ a town near you ! $124 for a wheel fix tire off and it'll be done and back in 36 hrs....often 24hr turn around,

don't know 'em...

BUT !
did come across wheels america for repair or ALL type wheels allow or steel, whatever, in about 1 day turn around.
that made me feel real good...since they will have my wheels soon for a polish and repair to go on the new car,... Wheel America @ a town near you ! $124 for a wheel fix tire off and it'll be done and back in 36 hrs....often 24hr turn around,

sweet find man thats pretty cheap i checked the site out its crazy some of the rims it showed that they fixed. my saw blades are in good shape but theres a couple small nicks in the pass front rim that were there when i bought it but they bug the hell out of me so im sure in the near future ill send them in thanks for the tip on that site:beer

I'm interested in sunroof panels too. what is the best looking one. the smoke or bronze tint inside?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom