Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The UPS truck came today bearing goodies

ButchN

Corvette
2013 Black Coupe
Like my repro steering wheel, $175 shipped:
swheel1.jpg

swheel2.jpg

swheel3.jpg

And my 17x8 Cragar SS 610's, $675 shipped including lugs & valve stems:
wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

I had 17x9 610's on my 93 TA & they looked real sharp.
I didn't feel like buying a bump steer kit & offset trailing arms to make them fit (they 'just' touched the outside of the trailing arm & the outer tierod) so I sold them & got the 8's.

255/50's will grace these wheels & I think I'm going to go with the Riken Raptors as I had them before, good traction, even in the rain, & quiet.
Also, only $143/tire mounted & balanced.

The other 2 choices were the Fuzion ZRI, had them once as well, not bad, $179/tire, M/B, or the Kumho ASX, $188/tire, M/B.

The car is going in for paint in 2 weeks & if weren't for my emergency appendectomy a month ago (I owe $1476 out of $12,989), I'd be taking advantage of the sale at Wilcox for an interior.

I'll keep you all posted with pics during these stages of making it look nice again.

I Love....

The "visit" from the freight boyz! Very nice steering wheel but the wheels are KILLER:happyanim:Cragar owns an island somewhere that I bought for them by buying wheels etc. for over 45 years but, I'd take my wheels off and store them for the right Cragar's:beer
Keep the pictures coming.

As a fellow UPS driver,I'm glad you got all four rims undamaged. Most wheel manufactuers don't pack the rims in the boxes well enough and we damage quite a few. Can't wait to see pics of them installed.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom