Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Wave is alive and well!

father & son

You are right, the doug/nash does demand your full attention.
vette-01.jpg

Hello,

I have educated quite a few new Vette owners to the wave. It is the responsibility of us( those longer in the tooth of the hobby )to bring this tradition to their awareness. Most that I have inroduced to it were very enthusiastic about waving.

MDred85

I was really pleased to see a C6 driver return my wave as he passed me on the interstate the other day. It was the first white C6 coupe I've seen and it was a beaut! The torch has passed!

Save the Wave!
vetwave_C5magred.gif
Jane Ann

Yea the 6'ers wave. Got a return from a yellow one a while back.

Jane Ann I got a wave from a red C6 on I-10 the other day ... have yet to get a wave from the guy in the black C6, I see him at least once a day, but he's always going the other way.

I always wave ... in the truck ... in the 350-Z ... riding as passenger. The way I see it, I'm waving at the car, and the car knows ... if I get a return wooo hooo, another enthusiast.

:w

:pat

I noticed most people wave, meaning that men wave. Haven't seen a woman wave at me yet. They just drive right past.

I've had women just about hanging out of their cars (vettes & non-vettes) to get my attention, and it sure as heck wasn't because "I" was behind the wheel!:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom