Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Weather Channel??

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
I wonder if anyone else is put off by the NEW morning edition of the Weather Channel?

For crying out loud... it is the WEATHER CHANNEL not another morning talk show :mad I CAN NOT stand the new format esp. that idiot Sam whatever his last name is!!!

Just the weather mam just the weather!!! I don't care about who they think may win Wilmington, or those poor ILLEGAL KIDS INVADING AMERICA and complaining about tacos not taste very good :mad.. send the ILLEGALS back to Honduras with an ILLEGAL Mexican under each arm pit!!! and give me the weather forecast!!!

JMHO

Bud

Yoda,

I am not old or grumpy and I agree with you. Sam is a "Champion" of his own ego on this show. Sad it used to be a good source of weather. The early version before he opens his piehole is pretty good with Al and Stephanie still showing their meterological chops.

Sam Champion reminds me of a used car salesman.....

Mike

Right there with you, Bud. I haven't watched the so-called 'Weather' Channel for a long, long time now (in this or any other galaxy ;))... It seemed that the weather report/forecast was the last thing you'd get from those guys when you tuned them in; otherwise, it was non-stop yammering about everything but the weather. Or some 'reality' show about the Coast Guard fishing some poor schmo out of the ocean... I started turning to dedicated weather sites on the web for my weather information: fewer fluff pieces about migratory birds or global warming; more weather facts...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom