Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

They Just Look Better Lowered

Couldn't agree more.

Here's mine.

river and the z.jpg

Keep Your Distance...Don't Get Too Close

Pluslt's ride is looking mighty fine and very protected.
Remo:cool

attachment.php

Pluslt's ride is looking mighty fine and very protected.
Remo:cool

attachment.php

Remo, if that Lab is anything like mine, an intruder could step over it while it's asleep and not disturb it. :boogie

Remo, if that Lab is anything like mine, an intruder could step over it while it's asleep and not disturb it. :boogie

Nah he'll bark like hell at anybody that comes around. Then run around looking for his closest toy to play with. He about as nice a dog as you could get, but he puts up a good front. :rotfl

98 Quicksilver...Sweet

:cool
100_5184.jpg

Perfection - PFADT Coilovers

newcamera115tj4copyck0.jpg

I had mine SLAMMED as low as it would go, cut bushings and bottomed out in the front and longer bolts in the rear.....although it looked great the ride suffered big time.
Raised it a wee bit, still looks good and the ride got way better.

Not the greatest picture but you get the idea.
Oh and BTW, This car gets driven as long as there is no snow on the roads ! :upthumbs

P7100001.jpg

P7100002.jpg

And yes, I got to know real quickly where all the bad parts of the roads are in my area :rotfl

2003 z06

Moderately lowered on the stock bolts. It's a great look, easy to do and improves the overall stance.:cool

DSCN2572.jpg

PFADT Coilovers

:cool

z-17.jpg

Lord Vader's Ride On LG Coilovers

housez3.jpg

Lowered On Stock Bolts

V050.jpg

Even I Have Limits

This one is roll'en on 21's and is slammed to the max. I'm guessing it resides in South Central Los Angeles.

baggedvette.jpg

This one is roll'en on 21's and is slammed to the max. I'm guessing it resides in South Central Los Angeles.

baggedvette.jpg
It has to be on air bags. Now I've seen it all. :eyerole

Black Satin Paint

Lowered on PFADT Coilovers. Wheels are 360 Forged (finest wheel company on earth)
powder coated centers with black chrome outers. The car makes a bold visual statement.

corvette006.jpg

Clean Up On Isle Nine

:drool:

431211_10151250035755524_743310523_22948817_686197424_n.jpg

Sorry Toque My Mistake

Well folks heres what the pride of Wylie, Texas is riding on (LG GT2 Coil Overs). I've looked at the stance of that car for years
and just assumed it was sitting on PFADT's'.

GT2-COILOVERS.jpg

Well folks heres what the pride of Wylie, Texas is riding on (LG GT2 Coil Overs). I've looked at the stance of that car for years
and just assumed it was sitting on PFADT's'.

Remo:

I was just messing around.... of course. ;)
You can see all my details on my web site (Mark's 2004 Corvette Z06)

My friends car POST #112 (Blk C5Z) is riding on PFADT coil overs (not LG's Coil overs). :rotfl

:beer

Toque

IMG_2242a.jpg

This is as low as it can go due to our very steep driveway. Still takes a very slow 30 degree approach angle to enter/exit the driveway. Also needs to cross really big speedbumps very slowly. Otherwise, she handles better in every respect and to my eye the stance looks so much better than when stock.

Front lowered 3/4" on stock bolts. Rear lowered 1.6" on WCC kit. Wheels are 18x9.5 & 19x11 w/Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 275/35-18 & 305/30-19.

Beyond looks, these bigger wheels and Michelin PSS tires have transformed this into a completely different sports car. The handling, ride and sound levels have all improved significantly. I now carry a small Sears pump, a full puncture repair kit and two bottles of Slime. All backed up by AAA Plus towing service. The jarring, bumping, vibrations and skittish cornering behaviors of run flats are gone ... never to return.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom