Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Third Time Owner

3rd Chance

Corvette
2005 DSOM Coupe
Yes, I did it again. HI!!! and a Vette Wave to all other lovers out there. Glad to have found this forum!

My '63 Vert and '69 Coupe were 'childhood' toys...and, girls cry when their toys break down! Being in my early 20's then, I had two examples of the Plastic Fantastic that spent more time being worked on than driven. I have LOTS of experience rebuilding rear suspensions, installing SS brakes, rebuilding engines...and am VERY HAPPY to announce that I'm back in the Corvette Family with my '05 DSOM Coupe. I'm sure she'll be happy to take me driving and will stay off of tiltbeds!!

Happy Motoring...

3rd Chance,

Here's a warm welcome!! Glad you came back to Corvettes...and what a beauty you have. Daytona Sunset is one of my very favorite colors!!

Elaine

Welcome aboard and big congrats on that C6 of yours!

3rd Chance - Congrats on your 3rd Corvette & Welcome to the :CAC

Post some pics of your DSOM when ya get sometime! :upthumbs

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Thanks for the welcome! And, what a pretty pair you have there...it's nice to be back home.

I'll get the hang of this...

Wow! I'm overwhelmed by the welcomes I've received. I responded to one and didn't realize there were several here! Thanks to all of you.

There was another car I (thought) I was interested in before I came to my senses and brought this baby home. The forum for that car was the first I ever joined, and it wasn't exactly the same! I forgot about the Vette brother/sisterhood...again, it's good to be HOME! I'll scan in photos of my 'old flames' and post them as soon as I have a chance.

Happy Trails!

3rd Chance,
Welcome! What a great color choice :m

I hope you enjoy the site, and hope to see you at some Southeast Events soon. You just missed a Tail of the Dragon run- it would have been great to have had you with us.

Tammy

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!! hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!

Welcome to the CAC! :_rock

BTW, good color choice. :D

3rd Chance

Welcome to the CAC! And congrats on the DSOM! Nice color! Glad you could join us. We're looking forward to pix of that baby!

Here is a link to the 2005 page in the Tech Center > Model Center section here on the CAC. This can serve you as a valuable resource on your Vette.
Click

Enjoy the forums and your new Vette!
:w Jane Ann

welcome to CAC. it's one great place to hang around at! loads of support by loads of very knowledgable folks who are more than willing to share.

good luck with your new car!

No Pics Yet!

Ah, the new Flame...Took pics the first sunny day she was home with us. We were busy making a 'bridge' for her to be able to get into the garage without making that funny noise we hate to hear! (Scrape...)

The things we do for those we love...hubby spent the better part of the day, laying on the driveway, watching the front end and saying "STOP".

Having some difficulty getting pics to download...will get a 'computer geek' friend to help. They're too big, I guess? More later...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom