Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

This is a heartbreaker.

MoeJr

Corvette
Vetteless
:puke :confused This breaks my heart.

I think that one was posted before, but it was a shot of it right after it happened. :(

Ken said:
I think that one was posted before, but it was a shot of it right after it happened. :(
That is the harshest critisizm of the new headlights yet. I guess it was hit by somethig bigger than a basketball.

bluecoupe said:
That is the harshest critisizm of the new headlights yet. I guess it was hit by somethig bigger than a basketball.

What does the headlight type have to do with anything? It was hit by a full size pickup which would have messed up any headlight type.

I think the poster simply didn't add a smilie. It was a reference to the dislike people have for the re-introduced exposed headlights, instead of continuing with the hidden headlamp idea that started in 1963. ;)

Ken said:
I think the poster simply didn't add a smilie. It was a reference to the dislike people have for the re-introduced exposed headlights, instead of continuing with the hidden headlamp idea that started in 1963. ;)
Oops..exactly. Sorry I forgot the smiley, :duh I was making a joke.

I knew that, but they say I'm here too much anyway :L - that I have too much time on my hands. :duh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom