Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

This Is How Long It's Been Since I Moved The Vette...

Viet Nam Vett

Corvette
65 BB 502 Cp /MSD ATOMIC EFI/ 2009-HUMMER H2
Looks Like Spider Man Has Moved In For His Next Picture

ac031.jpg

I haven't had much time during the week to wrench on the vette. The A/C install is coming along . I have pic's but have not organized a one. Been very busy at work. So the only time I can get to it is on the week ends between other projects.

Here's a few teaser's...I stopped here and moved onto some wireing.. More pic's to follow when I get some time.

ac003.jpg

ac005.jpg

Wow. Very nice! Keep us posted.

Mark, I got ya' by about 3-4 months. Fired mine in place two week ago, but not moved. I guess it will be at Carlisle.
:beer

Man thats a lot of stainless hose you got there, looks good better get humping Carlisle is only about 6 weeks away.

as always, excellent craftsmanship

Man thats a lot of stainless hose you got there, looks good better get humping Carlisle is only about 6 weeks away.

;LOL...Look who talking....Mr Backed up Project boy:rotfl

;LOL...Look who talking....Mr Backed up Project boy:rotfl

FYI The Old Yeller Truck is on the road again; The 68 has been for some time, it will be a rolling project for at least two years; I am down to 3 non running vehicles out of 10 and two of them are winter beaters. Progress is being made. :upthumbs

FYI The Old Yeller Truck is on the road again; The 68 has been for some time, it will be a rolling project for at least two years; I am down to 3 non running vehicles out of 10 and two of them are winter beaters. Progress is being made. :upthumbs

One a sell that old yeller truck..?? Me likey..:D

Wow, that under hood is so clean........ Nice work :cool

Thanks dude... Were gona eat Pizza off the air cleaner at Carlisle...:D

Wish I could be there, I could recruit some chickie poo to do the dish when we're done ;LOL

..we are proud of our state motto -> "Indicted but rarely convicted"

..you're welcome

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom