Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

This is Why you don't perform top speed runs in the City

146mph charge. That's gonna hurt big time. :W

I'm walkin. Yes indeed I'm walkin. I'm walkin n talkin. Yes indeed. I'm walkin. ( old song )
If I ain't in j a i l.
"But the devil made me do it." Flip Wilson

WHAT'S top end on those cop cars??

I dunno. I guess less than the C6 top end. ;) But like I told someone the other day... I don't have to catch you - I just have to outsmart you. :cool

Sounds like that wasn't hard to do. :chuckle

WHAT'S top end on those cop cars??
I had a supercharged Crown Vic a few years back, and the State Troopers who bring prisoners to my office all drive Crown Vics--they said they drove 120 all the time, so those cars don't have the governors that civilian cars have.

A strip layed across the road with spikes in. When U run over them - many holes - no air. There are such things. Not sure if they are referred to as "stop sticks". Maybe something new.
Not sure what effect on run flats.

Count me in on that "Moron" accusation--I do high speed runs on the highway too!

But with 4 years behind the wheel of a 2002 Z06 and 1.5 years with my new 2006 Z06, I have zero tickets or accidents. If you're going to speed, do it responsibly--use a radar detector! (always watch out for the biggest street gang in the country).
Gersh

The "moron" description was for the idiocy of trying to outrun police in a high speed chase, which is simply a recipe for disaster. I always enjoyed the "moron of the week" video in southern California involving high speed police pursuits.

Jacob

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom