Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Throttle Bodies

gsmi837

Corvette
2004 Z-06 Black on Black
Who makes the best throttle body for my 04 z0-o6. I've got AFR heads, comp cam, gears and so on and so forth. Can anybody with more experence than me sugust a good one? Tanks, gsmi837

I've got a ShanerS2 on mine... Did alot of mods @ once so I can't quantify the gain from just the TB. People seem to like his work, check out his web page to see examples. I don't know the policy about links, do a search S2performance, or something like that.

TODD L GRIFFITH said:
I ported my stock one to 90mm. I have been considering one with an new intake. It is the FAST intake with their FAST 90mm throttlebody. It has shown the best performance gains of any out there.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/hm-performance/falsxpolsinm2.html

Hi Tom -

Wow! $929 for a plastic intake! I was excited reading the performance data, but that seemed a little high to me....I must be getting cheap in my old age....

I want to do long tubes, potentially an intake, and EITHER heads/cam or supercharger - I guess I had better get over price shock...

best regards -

mqqn

My tuner added the FAST 90/NW 90 TB to my H/C car and I got 20 rwhp and 10 rwtq...they work well together.

mqqn said:
Hi Tom -

Wow! $929 for a plastic intake! I was excited reading the performance data, but that seemed a little high to me....I must be getting cheap in my old age....

I want to do long tubes, potentially an intake, and EITHER heads/cam or supercharger - I guess I had better get over price shock...

best regards -

mqqn
I've seen better prices than that for the LSX intake but not too much less.
http://www.corvettegarage.com/product/fast-lsx-intake-manifold-ls1-and-ls6-for-c5-and-z06-corvette.html

mqqn said:
I guess I had better get over price shock...

Sometimes, cheap things aren't good, and good things aren't cheap.:m Trust me, I know.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom