Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale Time to let her go

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.
Corvette
1969 stingray,black conv.
Ok it's been a long time since I have posted on here, but I'm back only that my heart was all about putting my 69 stingray back together I bought in 1975, northern car that's enough said, drove till 1985, frame issue, bought frame, sand blasted, ready start this project, wife filed for divorce , oh boy, all come to a stop ,it's been garage kept for 30+ years till someone said hey ill work on it for you , a friend I've seen his work, great work, never done a corvette, then he call me one day he doesn't want to do it now, it's in a million pieces, so I've decided I'm 67 years young, I don't have the time right now to work on, so I've decided, sell all parts, it's a 1969 corvette stingray convertible w/ac ( with Nice Hard Top), lt1 hood, 350 350hp 4sp, 11 to 1 pistons all original number matching car till frame decided to go on me, 202 heads, Hooker headers side pipes with covers, This was no show car but turned a lot of heads, I could go on all night this was my baby for years, well she's not going to make so let's sell here organs, thanks for reading, oh yes cars been in Florida since 1978

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom