Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Tire Rack

Corvette
1981 Dark Blue Metallic, 2003 AE coupe
Just received my tires from TireRack.com. For anyone who hasn't use these guys, I think the service and infromation they provide is great. They were priced very good, provide professional reviews and customer survey data as well. I ordered them late Christmas Eve, they shipped Tuesday and I got them on Wednesday (UPS ground). You can track your order directly from the confirmation email they send you via UPS links in the message and they also provide a search for local installers who have agreed to recieve and mount/balance them. There are reviews listed for the installers as well. They even have the pricing for each installer posted. You do have to be careful how you use the customer review info. After all, they are just opinions. Anyone else use TireRack for tires? BTW, I went with the BFG 255/60SR15 Radial T/A's all the way around.

Happy New Year :beer

Mike :w

I love Tire Rack for all my tire purchases.

....... Nut :D

got mine for the vette there!!!they were great!!!!

I've Gotta Give them a A+ too!! Just put some Kumho ASX's On Love'm the Web Sight has Lot's of Information and the Service was Great,they were here in 2 day's!! :upthumbs junk!!

I had my last set of Vette tires Drop Shipped to the local installing dealer. The dealer was found using their online referral tools. That was very convenient. I will probably use the same process for my next set.

Jeff

use tire rack all the time

i've used tire rack for all my cars - bmw 740il, m5, 330i and 318ti (wheels and tires) and vw wolfsburg jetta. when the time comes, i'll be getting my tires for my '73 from them as well. decent pricing. seamless ordering. prompt delivery. never had a single problem with them.

I swear by Tire Rack! You never have to worry about not being able to find the tire in stock at a local shop and they get the tires to you faster than many shops can get them ordered....and cheaper.

Been using them religiously since 2001.

The last 3 sets of tires that I've purchased (vette, and 2 Jeeps) have come from the Tire Rack.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom