Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Tires - Set of Stock C6 Z51 SC EMT

S

starvin4speed

For sale: Set of 4 factory tires from 2007 C6 Z51. Super Car F1 EMT's (2 - 245/40/ZR 18's and 2 - 285/35/ZR 19's w/9000 miles. Great shape. Make offer.:)

Tires

How much tread depth on the fronts? What is your best price shipped to 21782 Maryland? Any patches or plugs?
Let me know at msg1862@yahoo.com

How much tread depth on the fronts? What is your best price shipped to 21782 Maryland? Any patches or plugs?
Let me know at msg1862@yahoo.com

No patches/plugs. I will have to find a way to measure tread depth. The car is my semi daily driver. The tires have never been to the track. I am about to add horsepower and wanted a more aggressive tire (at the loss of tread life). I want to recoup some of my investment in the new tires, and I hate to see these EMTs go to waste. Someone can get a lot of use out of these. They are in almost new condition.

BTW your email address is not valid.

Tires -- Goodyear F1 SuuperCar

I AM VERY INTERESTED in buying these tires, shipped to 66221. I would suggest UPS, they are very reasonable on tires. But you can ship the way you want.

Or Email me at Red02Firehawk@yahoo.com

I have a 2005 Corvette Z51 and it is about time for new tires (I got 19k out of them which is a record on most forums). I priced them at Sams recently and if I am reading this right, ther were: rear P285 35 R19 were $418.68 each installed. The front tires were P245 40 ZR18 $370.97 ea installed w/life time balance and tire warranty. Total was about $1595 with taxes and everything.

How many miles did you put on them? The tread depth is really the best way to know how much is left. If they aren't too bad, I would expect to pay about $800 for the set, plus shipping. But, let me know the tread depth.

Jim
Overland Park, KS 66221-2002

Ok, I will measure the tread depth using the coin method. If I can get my camera to work I will post pics. The tires have around 9K miles on them. TireRack.com has these tires new and priced at 402.00 each for front and 491.00 each for rear. I don't know how much tread depth they have when new. Anybody have that info?
Thanks

Tread depth measured

I measured the tread depth using the coin method and came up with the following:
Front and rear - More than 4/32" but less than 6/32"

I will sell these to the first bidder at $800.00 plus shipping!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom