Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

tires

hotshotzny

Corvette
bright red 1984 crossfire
ok here is something i have never truly been able to understand for whatever reason,

the tires on my car are 225/70/15's cooper cobras...

i need to replace them (at least 2) real soon

that size tire seems to be a very popular trck tire with only a couple choices in a car tire

not that the coopers or the goodrich radial ta's are a terrible tire but i would like a few more options, what else will fit on these wheels and underneath the car

;shrug

Try Tirerack.com
My 82 takes a different size, do you have the aluminum wheels? You can probably use 255/60/15's also that was an optional tire. 15" and 16" tires are getting harder to find all the time

Try Tirerack.com
My 82 takes a different size, do you have the aluminum wheels? You can probably use 255/60/15's also that was an optional tire. 15" and 16" tires are getting harder to find all the time

the wheels on it are aftermarkets, solid aluminum wheels, pics of them in my profile

225/70R/15 is a pretty common size. I'm surprised you can't find any. I've run 235/70R/15s on my '68 with no problems.

:)

ok here is something i have never truly been able to understand for whatever reason,

the tires on my car are 225/70/15's cooper cobras...

i need to replace them (at least 2) real soon

that size tire seems to be a very popular trck tire with only a couple choices in a car tire

not that the coopers or the goodrich radial ta's are a terrible tire but i would like a few more options, what else will fit on these wheels and underneath the car

;shrug

:upthumbs 255/60/15 Dunlop GT Qualifiers

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom