Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

To all '81 owners.

bill81vette

Corvette
1981 dark blue metallic
if you have any questions about the '81 please ask in the L-81 vette registry forum
that's why we have it....
everybody can still go into it and read your posts,and answer your questions...
if you would like any of your posts moved to the L-81 forum,just ask and we will
Thanks
Bill81vette..

'81 forum and responses

Well, I had recently a very specific problem with my ECM, and posted this in the '81 section.
Just one person responded, and that was a fellow countryman of mine, otherwise... deafening silence
look here:
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...stry-forum/127966-typical-81-problem-ecm.html

The same happened to my previous, specific '81 problem, also no help, other than from the same kind Dutchman
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...stry-forum/127541-carb-idleair-bleed-all.html

So, I am not to sure if I am going to place my problems there, sorry

Cor

:w everyone

Our Registry Forum here was established with the condition it be used and not end up a ghost town or very little use, or it would be eliminated in the sake of space and $$ to the forum and overall website.

At the beginning we had a large number of 1981's here at the Action Center. I started the L81 VetteRegistry and involved helping moderate the Corvette Action Center since the very early days. Other Registries have come and gone, but we still have our Registry as a presence here at the Action Center.

As I mentioned, the early years we had more 1981's registered here than any other year Corvette. As time went bye and the Action Center grew in Numbers of members, it was inevitable the 1981 Corvette would lose it's numbers advantage and support.

It would be nice if we could help each other and answer ALL questions asked within our Registry Forum Walls, unfortunately members have moved on to other Corvettes or just lost interest and their beloved 1981 now just sits and collects dust ;) :eek: Whatever the reason... Since more C3 members are available in the other C3 Forums and other forums within the Action Center, it is faster to receive a response from other places than our L81 Registry Forum.

Please do not ignore or avoid the L81 Registry Forum, just be advised that it does not have the eyes reading the forums as 10 years ago..

I doubt the Registry Forum would be removed, it has become more of an icon around here, after all I used to by known as RARE81 back in those days, now it's Yoda ;shrug we all move forward or we don't progress with the future.

So get here when you can, use it when you want and HELP others when possible and Long Live the 1981 :w :D

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom