Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Today in downtown Honolulu I saw a beautiful bright red Ferrari

Ugolino

And I thought, wow that's a really nice Ferrari, and then I suddenly realized it was a C7. I saw it from a distance, and at first I just couldn't tell that it was a Corvette. The car is a lot better looking IRL than in pictures, and the shape of the car is really starting to grow on me after seeing a few of them around town. The hood looks really long, as long as a C4 hood, and the increased wheelbase is really obvious. I'm still iffy about the back end, maybe I'll get used to it eventually.

And I thought, wow that's a really nice Ferrari, and then I suddenly realized it was a C7. I saw it from a distance, and at first I just couldn't tell that it was a Corvette. The car is a lot better looking IRL than in pictures, and the shape of the car is really starting to grow on me after seeing a few of them around town. The hood looks really long, as long as a C4 hood, and the increased wheelbase is really obvious. I'm still iffy about the back end, maybe I'll get used to it eventually.
I lived there for a couple of years, what a great place to cruise a C7 and the twisty's when you go up to wyamaia are awesome for that car!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom