Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Today's the Day!!

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
We'll be picking up the Grand Sport today and can't wait! After stopping by a couple of Corvette friends' houses and before our granddaughter's 2nd birthday party at 3:00, I hope to get in a little detailing...not that it needs it, of course, as it's immaculate with its 3000 miles, but I have to do that kind of thing "my way"!:L

Can you tell I'm just a little excited?!!:J

GS Diva aka Elaine
Formerly known as Lemon Peel

GS Diva said:
I hope to get in a little detailing...Can you tell I'm just a little excited?!!:J

GS Diva aka Elaine
Formerly known as Lemon Peel

Why does that not surprise me:D. I'll bet you feel like a kid on Christmas. Congrats!

Guy

I remember that feeling

I still get that feeling each week when I get off the grounds for about 12 hours to go cruise. You're gonna have a blast today.

Enjoy

How exciting!

I bet the anticipation is killing you!

Can't wait for the Diva's new sig pic!
Sil

btw...will you be calling your new GS "Diva"?

Unbelievable!!

Well, we just got home, and I have to tell you this GS is unbelievable!! The pollen is quite thick around here now so the car already has a yellowish-green haze all over it. Alan's outside right now hosing it down so it will be beautiful when we go to Peyton's 2nd birthday party today!:L

Tomorrow is our club's big driving cruise (more than 100 Corvettes will participate) so the Diva (got to think of a better nickname for her, don't you think??) will be introduced to all her Corvette cousins.

Will post pictures as soon as I can. Thanks to all for your good wishes!!!

Elaine

C'mon now Elaine, how long do we have to wait for those photos:D. Just kidding, congrats on the new family member!

- Eric:w

Re: The Diva

78SilvAnniv said:
I think that is a GREAT name!
Sil

o.k., The Diva is what she'll be called! Thanks, Heidi!

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom