Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Top Flight Reproductions

I have one of these, and it's what I consider one of the best looking aftermarket front plate holders. I also bought the frame in Daytona Sunset Orange so it looks very "finished". I like it!

Elaine

Did you order it from this company? I ordered a roof shade from them, it was paid for June 8th and I have not received it. My wife and I both called and was told the same thing. She called last week and was told it would ship mid week this week. So I called back today to check on it and was told it would ship mid week next week. Just wondering if any body else had any problems with this company.

I have one of these, and it's what I consider one of the best looking aftermarket front plate holders. I also bought the frame in Daytona Sunset Orange so it looks very "finished". I like it!

Elaine

I also ordered the front license plate holder and frame. Order came within 7 days. Looks great, but I think the GM matched color holder is over priced, but it is quality. I only wish that a piece of clear plastic would have come with it to put between the plate and the holder to protect the plate. I agree with Elaine, it is the best front plate out there, too bad GM muffed this one.
Barrett

I have a front license plate removable mount, a pair of license plate frames and the two piece sunshade for my coupe. All purchased from Top Flight directly. They manufacture the license plate bracket but they only distribute the sunshades. I've had and witnessed fantastic customer service from this company and the owner is a Corvette owner and fan. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from or recommend them to anyone.

I did receive the roof shade that I ordered. It is a great product especially if you like the look of your transparent roof on your car in the heat of the summer. :upthumbs

I also ordered the front license plate holder and frame. Order came within 7 days. Looks great, but I think the GM matched color holder is over priced, but it is quality. I only wish that a piece of clear plastic would have come with it to put between the plate and the holder to protect the plate. I agree with Elaine, it is the best front plate out there, too bad GM muffed this one.
Barrett

There's no doubt that the GM colored frame is overpriced. Top Flight sells it for exactly what GM sells it for so obviously no profit for them!! It does give a finished look to the whole front plate, though, and I sure like it a lot better than what GM provided for the C6's! Yuck!!!

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom