Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Trade Trade for a 63 to 73 Vette

A

Action Vette

I have a 1980 Honda CBX in perfect condition willing to trade for a 63 to 73 Vette

all you can do is dream

Action, how many miles are on the X? are the saddle bags still with the bike? original color? do you have the chrome kit for the rocker cover,clutch cover ignition cover,crank end caps?
how about the sport kit for the bars and footpegs? lastly do you have cash to add for the trade?
post pictures!!

Robin

even steven? Duck- low bridge ahead..................

i am gussin' he's not serious about tradin' since haven't seen any responses.

he is also banned :eyerole

Imachad said:
he is also banned :eyerole
:eyerole You have to give the person an "A" for being ....... banned "A"gain ;LOL It's amazing the effort one can put in to being a troll. If this person put this much effort into being a productive member here instead of making the internet his personal "anonymous" dumping grounds, he would be welcome... I'll leave it at that :(

Bud Dougherty
CAC Forums Administrator

Greetings. the sad thing is that i was trully interested in the CBX. i had a 79X and would have been interested in making some kind of deal on the motorcycle. he just went about it way wrong.

Robin

Pluto boy posted on the corvette forum too

The individual in question has a habit of getting banned. I've seen at least 10 different identities used by "George" around the Internet.

The sad thing is that if he would stop acting like a fool, purposely making ignorant statements just to get a reaction (and yes he has a record of inappropriate postings), he could be back on several forums on the Internet making friends instead of being a laughing stock.

Geesh....what some people need to get their jollies!?!

George, since you will no doubt be reading this, if you contacted one of the Moderators here and commited to becoming a positive member, most of us would lobby on your behalf for reinstatement.

it is really sad people like 'george' just can't be honest and straight-forward. i was thinking of dealing with him just to purchase the honda. i thought about it all day yesterday ...oh well his loss

Robin

What's The Saying?

A tiger can't change his stripes to fit in with the zebra's?:(

hi all:)
I might concider trading my vette/my home/my buisness/my stocks/my bonds/my youngest sister"and brother" for a bmx as long as it comes with a helmet
Sherry;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom