Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Trouble with uploading photo's

Corvette
2003 50th Annversary Red coupe, beautiful !
I keep getting a message that a security token is missing ? I've been able to upload photos in the past without a problem, but this time it won't work? Nothings changed om my end ! Thanks

15zl65x.gif

Killian, have you updated your browser recently? Maybe there is a security setting that has changed? ;shrug

Can't upload photos

I follow all the steps for uploading a picture, but I keep getting a message that a 'Security Token' is not available. How do i change the phots so they can be uploaded?

I downloaded Internet explorer 8 but where the heck do I find security tokens setting?

Well, I'm not an IE user, but, I think you can look at the settings from the Tools>Internet options.

killain - I'm going to merge this thread with your other photo thread currently running in Site Help and Feedback.

I updated my browser to IE 8 but I haven't had that issue crop up. Did you check your Security settings in Tools > Internet Options > Security and Tools > Internet Options > Privacy?

Try the Medium setting under both the Security and Privacy tabs.

I'm not having a bad day at all Dwayne. Why would you jump to conclusions such as that when I simply asked you to elaborate on your second popcorn post in a thread in which a member is asking for help?

Your posting style is somewhat confusing at times, since you often use ambiguous statements, sentence fragments and smilie faces as a means of expressing yourself.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just that it sometimes indicates a type of immature passive aggressive behavior and I wanted to be clear on your meaning at this point.

So do you have any ideas or suggestions which can assist killain in posting his photos?

JA - Glad to hear your having a Great Day, I've just been hanging out to see how this thing ends-up. :cool

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, but I guess I'm pretty good at that! :w

L8TR - D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom